For a detailed resume, please contact:
Joshua Salmans, Greenville, SC; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master of Library and Information Science, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC, 2016
- Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies, North Greenville University, Tigerville, SC, 2012
- Career Development Facilitator (CDF) Certificate, GCDF Institute via Midlands Technical College, Columbia, SC, Summer 2014
- Teacher of English to Students of Other Languages (TESOL) Certificate, English for Life Academy, Greenville, SC; Spring 2013
- Reference & Outreach Intern, Furman Libraries, Furman University, Greenville, SC, Aug. 2016-Nov. 2016
- Reference Assistant, Hester Memorial Library, North Greenville University, Tigerville, SC, Jan.-July 2012
- Evening Circulation Assistant, Hester Memorial Library, North Greenville University, Tigerville, SC, Sept. 2008-Dec. 2011
TEACHING & MULTICULTURAL BACKGROUND
- Self-employed English Language Tutor, Beyond Books Tutoring, Feb. 2014-Aug. 2016
- English Language and Adult Basic Education Tutor, Greenville Literacy Association, Greenville, SC, April-July 2013; June 2014-May 2015
- Private English Language Teacher, Carambei, PR, Brazil, July-Dec. 2013
RETAIL & CUSTOMER SERVICE BACKGROUND
- Sales Associate, CrossWay Bookstore, July 2005-Aug. 2008
- Sales Associate, Family Bookstore, June 2003-Aug. 2005
MEMBERSHIPS & PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
- American Library Association, Member, 2015-present
- South Carolina Library Association, Member, 2015-present
- Library & Information Science Student Association, USC-Columbia, Multimedia Chair, 2015-2016
- Contributed to Appalachianhistory.net: Stories, Quotes and Anecdotes, s.v. “Book Review: Beyond the Briar Patch: Affrilachian Folktales, Food and Folklore.” Editor, Dave Tabler. Nov. 2014.
- Contributed to Apalachianhistory.net: Stories, Quotes and Anecdotes, s.v. “Author Katherine Scott Crawford discusses Keowee Valley.” Editor, Dave Tabler. Oct. 2013.
- Contributed to the Dictionary of Literary Biography: American World War II Correspondents, Vol. 364, s.v. “Howard K. Smith.” Pp. 261-268. Editor, Jeffery B. Cook. Published by Gale Cengage Learning, 2012.
- Contributed to net: Stories, Quotes and Anecdotes, s.v. “Harry ‘Pop’ Kramer: A Voice for Community.” Editor, Dave Tabler. Feb. 2011.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.